Building a “Best-in-class” Procurement Function
Chameleon International have been working with this global leading Sportwear brand for the last 3 years following the appointment of a new Chief Procurement Officer. A previous client of Chameleon, the CPO was tasked with building a ‘best-in-class’ procurement function and needed to recruit extensively from the external market.
There were two key aspects to the program:
Building the global procurement organisation with change-led individuals who were able to land with immediate impact in their respective categories.
Strengthening the regional procurement teams, allowing strategies to be executed across a decentralised network of challenging stakeholders.
Chameleon have worked in a multi-faceted manner, supporting the procurement organisation across a range of indirect categories. Chameleon were able to add value through our global procurement network and ability to successfully profile cultural, leadership and change mindset traits in individuals.
- Director IT Software Procurement – Netherlands
- Director HR & Professional Services Procurement – Netherlands
- Senior Manager GBS Implementation – Netherlands
- Director Procurement Excellence & Capability – Germany
- Senior Manager Global Media Procurement – Netherlands
- Senior Manager Global Logistics Procurement – Netherlands
- Senior Manager IT Applications Procurement – Netherlands
The key factor for the success of this project has been the sense of partnership fostered between the 2 companies. Strong relationships forged with line managers, talent representatives and HR managers, coupled with several site visits, has allowed Chameleon to truly understand the unique company culture and to create a collaborative and transparent way of working between both organisations. Chameleon have since become a preferred and trusted search partner for all upcoming mandates within the Global Procurement organisation.