Chameleon operates as a brand ambassador to enable clients to make multiple hires across a specific skill set, geography, or functional area. Assessing cultural fit, leadership style and personality assessment, results demonstrated through a variety of methods – offered either as part of a search or dedicated offering.
There are two scenarios where Chameleon support clients with our Leadership Assessment proposition:
- At the end of an Executive Search process where we would assess the final shortlist to advise the client on areas to interview, likely working styles etc.
- As a dedicated service offering where we assess established leaders and advise HR stakeholders on dynamics across the leaders, strengths, gaps, preferred working styles, etc.
Additional benefits of undertaking such a project would be:
Assess new or existing talent
- Informing hiring decisions as part of Executive Search process
- Assessing existing suite of leaders, possibly following a M&A activity
- Considering where talent will be best placed during a re-organisation
- Individuals compared to their peers
- Evidence based on statistical analysis of 100,000+ individuals assessed
- Peer groups defined by seniority, function and geography
- Innovative ‘Impact model’ which bridges the gap between specific behaviours and organisational level outcomes
- Assessments can be tailored to dive into specific desired competencies
- End reports are operationally focused, showing potential risks as well as preferred “work roles”
- Easily interpreted to inform decision making around hiring and training