Finding Talent to drive a growth agenda within a Tier 1 Automotive Client
Chameleon have been engaged with an automotive company for over three years and have become their retained mandated partner on all opportunities within their supply chain and manufacturing divisions. The relationship was originally centred around Germany, but has since expanded to cover all European locations.
Originally engaging with them on a search for a Senior Director within procurement, we have now developed the relationship so that we are now involved in working on mandates across our functional competence: Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing, Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing etc.
Having met, on numerous occasions, the senior decision makers both within HR and Line Management Functions, Chameleon operate as “brand ambassador” for the company, representing the brand and culture and describing the story of the transformation that the company are going through within their supply chain functions.
The roles that Chameleon have placed are outlined below, demonstrating the level and scope of our capability:
- Senior Purchasing Manager
- Director Procurement Europe
- Supplier Quality Director Europe
- Analyst Lead, BE SCM
- Quality Systems Manager
- Technical Sales Manager
- Category Manager – Electromechanical Components
- Category Specialist Outsourcing
- Embedded Software & License Procurement
- Global Trade Compliance Manager
- Supplier Development Engineer
- Launch Engineer
- Manager – Process Engineering
- Product Development Engineer
- Manager – Global Mechanical Engineer
- Global Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer – Europe
- Senior Technical Operations Specialist